Hope everyone had a great 4 day week!
PLTW- Kathy Jones setup everyone with their usernames and passwords. If you need a halfday sub for the grade levels where you have new people teaching PLTW please workout the details with Diane.
| PLTW in 5th Grade |
Tech Plans
| Everyone should ride a trike with our Kinder students, so much fun. |
A Look at the Week Ahead:
9/14 Coming around and reading the book Zero to all classes (assuming time permits, if it doesn't I will find another time to read to your class)
9/15 Math Rep PD 1st and 2nd AM, 3rd and 4th PM
9/16 10:35 Lock down practice, SSC 3:30-4:30
9/17 Adria Klein 1st Grade, Chick FilA Spirit Night 5-8pm
9/18 Work day Location: TK Seavey Center, Kinder Gates, 1st Cirby, 2nd Cirby, 3rd Gates, 4th and 5th at Stoneridge. No I did not get to select which grade levels were here at Stoneridge, don't want anyone thinking I was playing favorites :) See the doc below for more details on Room Location: Room Location Sept 18
9/21 Monday Character Assembly Respect 1-1:45 in the Multi
Interesting Articles I Read or Videos I watched this Week:
Five Ineffective Teaching Practices I am Kicking to the Curb by Jennifer Gonzalez
But How Do You Really Teach with Picture Books by Pernille Ripp
Short two minute video on neuroplasticity and the brain (goes along with Growth Mindset)
Great articles this week.
ReplyDeleteFive Ineffective Teaching Practices I am Kicking to the Curb by Jennifer Gonzalez
Effective teachers know what works. Always keeping a tab on your students.
But How Do You Really Teach with Picture Books by Pernille Ripp
I've always been a big fan of picture books no matter what level you teach.
Short two minute video on neuroplasticity and the brain (goes along with Growth Mindset)
You CAN teach an old dog a new trick. :-)