Hope everyone had a great week!
GATE Testing
Once again GATE Testing for grades 2-5 in Room 23 on Monday the 7th(originally I said 32 but 23 will work better)
2nd Grade 8:55-10:15
3rd Grade 10:20-11:20
(I will take these students out to recess after so they will be back in your class closer to 11:30)
4th and 5th Grade 11:20-12:15
| Comfortable reading in Erin's class. |
Student Teacher
There are 3 student teachers from Sac State the district is looking to place. They are looking for grades K-5. If you are interested please let me know and I will pass that on to them. I have not met any of them so I have no idea what they are like.
12/5 Tommy A Shopping at Kohls, starts at 5:30am. Breakfast after at 4 Sisters. Here is the volunteer form and more info:
http://tommyafund.com/events/holiday-shopping-trip
12/7 Character Assembly Citizenship, Crazy Day
12/8 I am at Leadership all morning
12/9 Staff Meeting. Here is the link to the agenda: December 9, 2015 Agenda
12/11 I am gone at a school site visit during the day in the bay area. Staff Party at Dalen's. Thank you Ally for organizing and Dalen for hosting!12/17 Eich Dance and Choir coming to perform 2-2:30pm
12/18 Tentatively planning on whole school sing 10:15-10:45
http://tommyafund.com/events/holiday-shopping-trip
12/7 Character Assembly Citizenship, Crazy Day
12/8 I am at Leadership all morning
12/9 Staff Meeting. Here is the link to the agenda: December 9, 2015 Agenda
12/11 I am gone at a school site visit during the day in the bay area. Staff Party at Dalen's. Thank you Ally for organizing and Dalen for hosting!12/17 Eich Dance and Choir coming to perform 2-2:30pm
12/18 Tentatively planning on whole school sing 10:15-10:45
| Box creations inspired by the Most Magnificent thing in Cathy's class. Students created so many different things all starting from a box. |
Interesting Videos I Watched or Articles I Read this Week
5 Reasons Finland has more effective schools than the U.S. (Video)
Most Likely to Succeed Movie trailer (Video) This movie recently played in Sacramento, not sure if they will have another showing soon.
A primer for Mark Zuckerberg on personalized learning — by Harvard’s Howard Gardner
A Beginner’s Guide to Bringing Coding Into the Classroom
Most Likely to Succeed Movie trailer (Video) This movie recently played in Sacramento, not sure if they will have another showing soon.
A primer for Mark Zuckerberg on personalized learning — by Harvard’s Howard Gardner
A Beginner’s Guide to Bringing Coding Into the Classroom
| Screencasting Minecraft in Minecraft class after school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment