Friday, May 12, 2017

5/14/17-5/20/17 Blog Post

Thank you to everyone giving time and coming out and helping with our Carnival.  It is a fun community event that does help raise money for our school.  Also I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day on Sunday!


Reimbursements through PTC
Any reimbursements through PTC need to be submitted by May 18th.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Making portraits of their mom in Kindergarten

Artic Sheet

Just a reminder that you will need student data on this sheet by May 22nd when we do the class lists.
Artic Sheet 2017-2018

No guarantees or taking requests from parents
Just a reminder that if a parent reaches out to you about placement for their child (whether that is for a certain teacher or to be with a certain friend) do not guarantee anything.  If you need help responding please forward it to me and I will gladly respond to them.

Working on National Treasure Reports in Robin's 5th grade class

House Leaders
Just a reminder that you should be working in your houses to come up with your two House leaders for next year.
Muffins with Moms in Kindergarten


House Competition at the Staff Meeting
We are going to have a friendly game of some sort.  Recommend you do not wear a skirt or dress to participate (looking at you Jake Blake).

Country flags and notes about where their ancestors are from in 2nd grade


A Look at the Week Ahead
5/16 I am at Leadership in the morning
5/17 I am off campus meeting with principals most of the day.  Turn in your SLS writing to Diane  May 17, 2017 Staff Agenda
5/18 Last Skate Night 6pm-8pm.  100% of the proceeds go to Stoneridge
5/19 Coffee with the Principal 9am-10am.  I will be going over information on Houses and Stoneridge Expectations for next year.  Stoneridge Literary Society at Lunch, please send your chosen writers to the Library.

Berry Special Tea in 1st grade

Interesting Articles I Read
Judy Blume’s comments on Accelerated Reader
How to Bring Finnish-Style Teaching and Learning to Your Classroom- NEA Today
The Surprise Truth About Learning In School- Will Richardson TED Talk
See How Makerspaces Work and Benefit Kids at Every Grade Level- We Are Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment