Saturday, May 5, 2018

May 5 #carnival #SLS

Staff Meeting Dates & Agendas May-June - click to access
Dates & Details Doc Click here to open the doc directly to access links



Happy May! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. This week's post is a quick one :) Thank you for all of your hard work to coordinate your amazing Carnival baskets and your help with communicating about the event! If you need any help with getting your baskets out of your rooms or finalizing them please let me or Jessica know. We are here to help you! I am sorry to miss the carnival and know you will be in good hands with Jill-- she will be teacher in charge that afternoon and evening. Thanks Jill! I will keep you posted as I know more about my husband and the following week. I am not sure how much I will miss but Carrie Vincent will also be here to support you when I am out. 

Friday the 11th is also our Final Stoneridge Literary Society of the year! If you would like to submit two names this time because we had to reschedule one, please do. I'll have extra pizza ordered :)


Have a wonderful weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment