Friday, November 13, 2015

11/16-11/20 Blog Post

Thank you in advance for all your work getting ready for conference week.  I know it is a lot of work getting everything ready and being prepared for conferences.  Please let me know if you need anything from me.  I'm hopeful that with this being our second year using T, B and L that parents will have a better understanding of our grading.


First ever choir performance from Almost Pitch Perfect.  Thank you Erin and Robyn for your work with them!

Always great when the Principal for the Day dresses better than the real principal.  


Getting Ahold of You at Recess or Friendship Friday  Diane and Luisa are having a difficult time getting ahold of teachers when they are not in their classroom.  This could be during recess, Friendship Friday, when you are with your buddy class, ect.  Bringing a radio is ideal but since I know how easy it is to forget that if you could have your cell phone with you and they will text you.  That way they can still find where you are.

2nd SLS Lunch 


A Look at the Week Ahead
11/16-11/20 All students 8:50-12:30, Book Fair, Kinder/1st Lunch: 11:40-12:04, 2nd-5th Lunch: 12:06-12:30

11/16
11/17
11/18  11:05-11:35 Extra 30 minute recess for those that got it from Jog Donations, Staff Appreciation Lunch 12:30-1:30, DI Instant Challenge Night 5:30-7:30
11/19
11/20

Super Hero Dance Team


Interesting Articles I Read of Videos I Watched

Video made by Jill on their field trip to Levi Stadium


No comments:

Post a Comment