Thank you to everyone for a great first trimester. As a group I know we are working to constantly get better for our students. I know your job can be stressful and it is a crazy amount of work but I hope when you look back at the first trimester you think about the difference you are making for our students. I truly am thankful to work with such a dedicated group of educators and staff. I hope you get time this week to relax and enjoy time with family. As a school and community we have a lot to be thankful for.
I will have another post or email when we get back just so everyone is on the same page for the week when we get back. But we will worry about that after Thanksgiving.
If you are done early on Friday:
I think everyone knows this but you do not need to stay on Friday. Whenever you are done get out of here (hopefully that is closer to 12:30 than 3:30) and start enjoying your break.
A Look at the Week Ahead:
Whoooo hooooo to the week ahead! Happy Thanksgiving all!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the videos you added! FUN! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Woot Woot!
ReplyDeleteThose gifs are great!
ReplyDelete