Friday, November 6, 2015

11/9-11/13 Blog Post

TK Students at a listening center in Mrs. Buffington's room.

Schedule for Conference Week  Just a reminder you do not have to do after school duty during conference week.  I will send out a detailed email next week but at least wanted to get you the recess and lunch schedule.
Recess: 10:50-11:00
Lunch: Kinder and 1st: 11:40-12:04, 2nd-5th 12:06-12:30
Conference Week PE Schedule

3rd Graders using Chromebooks in Mrs. Schue's class.


Report Cards Just a reminder that you can add comments in the report cards.  If you do add your own comments just a friendly reminder to please check spelling and grammar.  Also a reminder there is no advanced this year in 3rd trimester.  If you need help with them please let me know.

2nd graders in Mrs. Oxenham's class making stop motion videos.


Tranfers and TK and Kinder Registration Just keeping you in the loop that registration for the district this year is earlier than ever.  It will be January 4-January 29.  The idea is to get people registered earlier so the district can better plan classes.


5th Graders helping with traffic this morning.  

PE Grades Connie will be entering PE grades so there is nothing you have to do for that.  Also here is a letter that will go with the PE grades from the district.  I will be sending home an electronic version of this letter to all parents next Friday.  I will put 5 copies in your box next week.  If you need more please feel free to make more.  I doubt all parents will want a paper copy and that is why we are not making copies for every parent.  If they have questions please feel free to give them one.
PE Reporting Letter




A Look at the Week Ahead
11/9 I will be coming by to read "The Most Magnificent Thing" by Ashley Spires, Character Assembly Responsibility students are encouraged to dress as their favorite Super Hero, Report Card during PLC.  I will not be coming around but feel free to email or call me if you need anything.
11/10 I am gone all day, please have your SLS writing to Diane by this day
11/11 No School
11/12
11/13 SLS Lunch, Mother Daughter Luau 6:30pm-8:30pm

Interesting Articles I Read this Week
Help Your School and Class Become a Family in Less Than 5 Seconds (Blog Post by David Theriault)




No comments:

Post a Comment