Friday, August 4, 2017

Welcome back! #wearestoneridge


These aren't my words, but I LOVE them, and it's how I feel about you and the work we are preparing to do this year at Stoneridge! This message is adapted from the message all employees are sent on their first day at Apple. And below, the Apple recruitment video from 2012. When you watch it, just replace the word "Apple" with "Stoneridge". 
You are THAT amazing!  
I can't wait to see you all on the 14th! Enjoy the last bit of summer! 

Below you'll find some information about our schedules the first few days back and a link to a slide deck for you to add a fun summer pic to share at our meeting together on Tuesday. 

Stoneridge Summer Fun Slides-- click to add your pic!






Music & Mindfulness
This year, we'll need both high energy and calm to do our best work! With this in mind, I'm including this section as a spot to share music and mindfulness resources you might enjoy. To start, check out this video about the Calm Classroom Initiative-- free mindfulness resources for the classroom!


Have a great weekend! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment