"Email is often my nemesis. It tries to take over my life, and I’m determined to beat all odds and conquer it. Since I dread checking email each morning, I decided to make my FIRST email EVERY day a “Thank You” email or as I like to call it “Gratitude First.”
Love this post by Tara Martin. I am overall not a fan of email, but am excited to get in this habit!
Things I am grateful for around school? So many things to love! Here are a few glimmers...
Teachers sharing and celebrating!
A school-wide focus on essentials
Dance parties
Ice Cream and smiles!
Cool fall weather and fun with friends!
Joy
Morning Meetings and our superintendent on the floor with kids
Risk taking. Go BIG!
Looking forward to a fabulous Friday and weekend!
Dates & Details
Link to open the doc below directly to access links
Link to open the doc below directly to access links
Personalized PD
On September 20th, we will be nailing down our personalized PD projects. I have sorted the sticky notes in the staff room into similar topics. Do you have a new idea? Check out the board, and add more if you think of something else! So excited by all of the great ideas up there!
Music & Mindfulness
In many classrooms I have heard and seen teachers teaching students about growth mindset and the power of "yet". Here is a fun video from Sesame Street :) Hope it makes you smile.
On September 20th, we will be nailing down our personalized PD projects. I have sorted the sticky notes in the staff room into similar topics. Do you have a new idea? Check out the board, and add more if you think of something else! So excited by all of the great ideas up there!
Music & Mindfulness
In many classrooms I have heard and seen teachers teaching students about growth mindset and the power of "yet". Here is a fun video from Sesame Street :) Hope it makes you smile.








No comments:
Post a Comment