Hello fabulous team! It's almost your Friday! I want to lead by saying I am sorry if I seem like the Grinch with bad news, supply budgets, and more. I hope you know I am not at all mad :) Just more that it is stressful looking at our budget and trying to prioritize and say yes as much as I can with a limited budget. I hope my reminders don't feel like scoldings! I am just always looking for ways to scrimp and save so we can stretch our funds to the max. I did order all the colors of tempera paint for the workroom, multiple bottles even! And a bunch of construction paper today-- 25 packs of white alone, plus the other colors! I am sorry it ran low and I will work on getting it refreshed often so we don't run out.
I hope you have an amazing three day weekend followed by an incredible week connecting with families. I have not forgotten the sheer level of exhaustion that comes with being "on" with all of the families face to face and the load of work that is required for report cards and conferences. Thank you for your passion and dedication to our school! Lunch will be provided Wednesday by PTC for you all-- soup and salad! Enjoy :)
Finally, check out the end of this post for some fun thankful pics! Here is one! Happy Thursday eve!
Dates & Details
*The doc is now updated with the most recent dates on top! Everything you need to know is here.
Custodial Reminders
Thank you for your feedback regarding custodians. We are working hard to improve what we do and to be as efficient as possible. One great piece of data is that almost no one knows when their room is cleaned. The custodial schedule is linked below. Preschool, K, and 1 are cleaned every day by Silvia. The rest are every other day-- Cedric cleans 31 rooms. WOW! To help our custodians, please have students pick up paper/pencils/etc off of the floor. I also suggest stacking chairs every day, even if you are an every other day clean. It gets the kids building good habits. Thank you!
Custodial Schedule
Custodial Schedule
Gratitude Challenge
From last week: During the month of November, I am reminded to be thankful and I find that sharing gratitude makes me feel happy! This month, please join me in a #gratitude challenge! I have some little signs that say "thankful" in the staff room on the far wall. Please take one and let someone on campus know you are thankful for them, take their picture with the sign, and tweet it out :) Then, they can pass the sign on to someone they are thankful for!
Here are a few from this week! If I missed yours, tweet it out -- and there is another sign in the staff room :) LOVE these.









No comments:
Post a Comment