Friday, April 13, 2018

April 13 #happy #highlight



This week, I feel like I had a tour every day, or got an email requesting one. From Oregon..."I've heard great things about Stoneridge!" just came in today. And every person who tours, no matter the grade or time of day, loves what they see. Thank you for all of the amazing things you do to make this school such a happy place! The thing that always stands out to families is the HAPPY energy :)

Also, Melissa shared a wonderful idea with me last week about highlighting a staff member with student and parent quotes in the family blog, so this week I am starting with Mrs. Roberts :) Thanks for the idea Melissa!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Staff Meeting Dates & Agendas April-June - click to access
Dates & Details Doc Click here to open the doc directly to access links













No comments:

Post a Comment