Friday, April 20, 2018

April 20 #arts #celebrations #badwolfpress






Each week I try to think of just the right thing to say, something timely, even inspirational as I reflect on the week. There is always so much to love in a week here-- and this week was no different! The third grade play was amazing, and thank you so much to our third grade team for all of the heart and soul you and your students put into that show. It was pure joy to watch every child on that stage! And I am reminded so much as Ally shared about the importance of performing arts, and that play was filled with content! I love that students are learning and also having an opportunity to explore the arts and being on stage. Wow!

If you loved the play and would like to do one with your team next year, let me know! Bad Wolf Press is amazing and affordable :) http://www.badwolfpress.com/plays  Check it out! I have done quite a few over the years if you have questions.

I also loved the IEP day and listening to teachers and families work together to support our students with academic and behavioral needs. Debbie, Tamberlyn, and Kristen, thank you for leading our IEPs and being such an amazing team. We had anticipated some rough ones and the day was a huge success with lots of strategies and plans made for students moving forward. I appreciate IEPs as just another place where we build relationships through our work.

Please let me know if you need anything for Open House on Wednesday-- an extra set of hands or anything. I am happy to help!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Staff Meeting Dates & Agendas April-June - click to access
Dates & Details Doc Click here to open the doc directly to access links





No comments:

Post a Comment