| The Multi is done being painted. Seven more doors next. |
Staff Meeting A reminder we will be meeting in the staff room on Monday at 2:15. I will not be coming around to PLCs after that as I am going to visit Natomas Charter to see their after school program. If your PLC needs anything please email me. No staff meeting on Wednesday.
Assembly Class Seating for Assembly and Talent Show Here it is again in case you need it
Assembly Class Seating
Open House Please fill out any thoughts on this Google doc, we will discuss on Monday. This will help our discussion at the staff meeting around what we would like to do for our Open House. Include when you would prefer to have it and what you would like it to look like.
Open House Thoughts
Jog Donations If parents or students are curious if they donated or how much you can find your class using the tabs on this sheet.
Jog Donations
PIE Grant PIE Grant applications are due next Friday the 16th. Here is the application If you have an idea but want more help please let me know and I would be more than happy to help. This one right here is different from the one they sent as you should be able to download this one and type right on it.
PIE Grant Application
Football We are going to try and have football at Stoneridge. It will be for only 4th and 5th graders. The rules have been explained to all 4th and 5th graders, two hand touch, no punt returns, no fumbles. I explained to the 2nd and 3rd graders at lunch this is for 4th and 5th graders only.
| Our awesome 2nd grade team got their Starbucks this week, I still need to sub 3 more classes before I get to the next grade level :) |
| Walk to School, thanks Dance team for getting the morning started right! |
| Making Stop Motion Videos in 2nd Grade |
A Look at the Week Ahead
10/12- Talent Show 9:10 until around 11,
10/13-
10/14- A Touch of Understanding for 3rd Grade, Staff Meeting 3:30, Staff Dance Performance at night
10/15- 8:30-3:30 At Valley Springs Church for Adria Klein PD, all teachers, 2401 Olympus Drive Roseville
10/16- At Junction, we start at 8:30 sharp and go until 12. Afternoon after lunch at Stoneridge.
Interesting Articles I Have Read this Week
The Economic Value of Breaking Bad-How Misbehavior Pays Off for Some Kids
Carol Dweck revisits the Growth Mindset
Why Do More than Half of Principals Quit after 5 Years
When Homework Stresses Parents as Well as Students by the New York Times
No comments:
Post a Comment