Thank you for being present and growing the past two PD days. I agree with what both Derk and Adria said when they talking about each day the need to keep growing and getting better and hopefully after the past two days we can say we are better educators. And and in case you didn't notice Stoneridge had all 3 winners from the Kahoot game this morning (sure they had to give the 3rd one to someone else but we know who won). And Stoneridge won our contest in the TK-2 Tech training. Not that we are competitive or anything.
| Rachael leading Collaborative Conversations |
| Making Stop Motion videos. We will have to share with everyone what they made. |
Here is the video they made:
Open House Thank you for the discussion on Open House earlier in the week. Once again we agreed on 4/14/16 as the date and made a commitment to have students involved as well.
Sami's Circuit I didn't send out the schedule because Sami usually has to approve it but here is what I sent him attached. Let me know if you have any questions. As always I tried to work around things like are hard to move like Tech Docent time and Music time so let me know if there is a huge problem with the schedule.
| Our new rolling speaker with Disco ball, good times ahead! |
A Look at the Week Ahead
10/19 Sami's Circuit Assembly (TK-2 9:10-9:55, 3-5 10:00-10:45), 5th Grade Teachers Articulation at Eich
10/20
10/21 Sami's Circuit Workout (See Google doc), 1st DI Instant Challenge Night in Multi for DI teams 5:30-7:30.
10/22
10/23 I am gone at Fall CUE in Napa for two days. This is where they announce CUE Rock Star is coming to Roseville.
Interesting Articles I Read this Week
No comments:
Post a Comment