Friday, October 30, 2015

11/2-11-6 Blog Post

Not a lot on the blog this week.  Thank you again for running during the Color Run.  I don't take for granted that our parents are willing to donate so much money and be so generous, and I don't take for granted that you guys are willing to give up your time to do things like that.  We can adjust for next year and come up with a new plan for what the prize will be for students that donate.

Prizes for Jog Students that get lunch with a staff member will be Friday December 4th in the library.  Students that get an extra 30 minute recess that day will be November 18th 11:15-11:45.  Students will have passes for both of these but wanted to get you those dates now.

Stoneridge staff kids.
Tech Docent I didn't realize I hadn't put new sheets on there for the next two weeks.  It has been updated now.  Also there will be no tech docent conference week.

5th Grade students at Niners stadium

Color Run fun

Fun Box Project in Mrs. Wallace's class.  Students were very creative with their creations.


A Look at the Week Ahead

11/2
11/3  I am at Leadership all morning
11/4  Superintendent Garcia will be visiting in the morning, Lockdown drill 11:00am-11:10am, PTC Meeting 3:30pm-4:30pm, Sami's Circuit Family Night 6pm-7pm
11/5 SSTs in the morning, Staff Happy Hour, 4-5:30pm at Islands.  Skate Night 6pm-8pm
11/6 Coffee with the Principal 9am-10am, GATE testing permission slips due to the office

Interesting Articles I Read or Videos I Watched
The Dreaded Parent Teacher Conference (Blog Post by Autumn Ernest)

No comments:

Post a Comment